- ⇨REAL SPOTLGHTS AND SAVE ENERGY - With LED Reflector Lens(40° beam angle), make it a real spotlight to shine a light in anywhere you want to attract attention. Lower your electricity usage by 90% when your replace your 50 watt GU10 halogen bulb with 5W LED GU10 light bulbs. Immediately trim down the cost of your electricity bill by making the investment into energy saving LED light bulbs.
- ⇨DIMMABLE - Control the brightness of your track and spot lights with the ability to reduce from 100-10% lighting output. Set your MR 16 LED bulbs according to your mood and take delight in a pleasant atmosphere every time.
- ⇨RELIABLE LIGHTING - Zero flickering light, zero delay, and zero worries with a GU10 LED bulb that provides high quality indoor lighting. Each light bulb is quick to install, comes UL listed for your safety(UL number E505663).
- ⇨CONTINUOUS LIGHT - Built with an astounding lifetime of 22 years ,（based on 3hrs a day.） which means no replacement will be needed for the next 22 years. Each LED GU10 bulb lasts 12x longer than traditional light bulbs.
- ⇨APPLICATION: Applicable for indoor use like, kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms in track light, range hood or open & closed recessed fixtures.
GU10 Dimmable LED Bulbs, 50W Halogen Lamps Equivalent, 5W 530lm, pack of 5
Why we are different?
1. Real Spotlights, With LED Reflector Lens(40° beam angle), real spotlight to light up the area, where you need more attentions.
2. Better Material, there are Aluminum added in plastic housing, it has good heat capacity , improved reliability, extended service life.
Energy saving lamp
5watts MR16 led bulbs, 50w Halogen Bulbs equivalent, perfect bulb for your basic lighting needs.
Bright and gentle light, good for kitchen, dining room, hallway, etc.
Smooth dimmable ability
40°beam angle, Instant-on light and fully 10%-100% dimmable, dimming smoothly.
Power off before install.
Keep away from direct sunshine and high temperature.
flicker might happen under below circumstances
1. LED bulbs have smaller dimming range. Our bulb is 10%-100% in brightness(compared to 0-100% of incandescent).
When it is out of the range, flicker might occur.
2. When the bulb is on the lowest setting, it consumes too little power that
the dimmer might think the bulb has been shut off but not really.
Therefore, the bulb is in between an on-and-off status.
Power: 5 watts
Light output: 530lm
Intended use: Indoor
Working voltage: 120v
Certificate: UL Listed
Wattage equivalent: 50 watts
Rated beam angle: 40 Degrees
Socket: Standard GU10 Screw Base