- ☞Leave House Without Worries: Remote control home appliances connected via our mobile App. Turn on or turn off them at any time, from anywhere. Beat “checking things” obsession.
- ☞Lead a Smart Life: Customize the schedule for your appliances with timer and countdown; Set up personalized scenes like “after work”, “morning breakfast” etc; Compatible with Amazon Alexa, control each appliance connected via voice commands.
- ☞Know Your Energy Usage: Check your daily, weekly and monthly power consumption of appliances plugged in on your App. Get a whole picture of how they work.
- ☞Enjoy a Compact Design: A sleek design without blocking the second outlet, with a maximum load current of 15A.
- ☞Set Up in an Easy Way: Plug in, follow up steps on the App, done the settings within minutes. No hub required. It is only for 2.4 GHz WiFi. 5.8 GHz not supported.
WiFi Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Work with Amazon Alex, UL Certified, pack of 2
What is Linkind Mini Plug?
It is a kind of smart socket that is able to connect your home appliances below 1800W(120V*15A)
to your mobile phone or voice control devices via 2.4 GHz WiFi signals.
It is an alternative solution to build up your home automation.
Without going over budget to replace existing appliances with smart counterparts,
you can enjoy equivalent convenience from our smart plug.
How can Linkind Smart Plug improve your life?
Linkind Smart Plug is designed to link up your home appliances.
They’re no longer separated items but can work together to enrich your life. You’ll be supported with:
Linkind uses well-selected relays, one of the key parts in the plug,
from the premium brand in the US, to avoid current overload and to prolong the usage.
2. Remote Control
Manage your connected devices such as lamp, water heater, fans, humidifier, etc. from anywhere at your fingertips.
Only turn them on if needed, and shut them off even away from home.
Linkind mini plug is compatible with Alexa,
enabling you to voice control your appliances when yours hands are full.
No need to buy an extra hub to control the devices.
5. Timer and Countdown
Use “Timer” for routine usage, like open the coffee maker at 7:30a.m.,
turn on the light before you back from work etc. “Countdown” can be a supplement for temporary usage,
like let your decorative lights be off within certain period of time for safe use.
6.Energy Use Monitoring
Check your energy usage regularly on the APP to see how your appliances consume the power.
Make targeted electricity saving plan.
Output: 15A Max load
Input: 110-127V 50/60Hz, 15A
Mobile Device Required: iOS 8 or above, Android 4.1 or above
Network: 2.4GHz WiFi