- 1.Remote Control: Easy to be controlled via FREE Linkind APP from anywhere, but compatible Zigbee hub required(hub sold separately). Support 2.4 Ghz network only.
- 2.Voice Control: Compatible with Amazaon Alexa to perform voice commands. Control the lights by simply saying.
- 3.Dimmable: Dim the bulb within the range of 1% and 100% in brightness. Warm white, 2700K. Create scenes or schedules on the APP to fit for different moods and purposes.
- 4.Energy-saving: 60W incandescent equivalent, saving 85% on the electricity bill. No need to change bulbs frequently as it can last for over 20 years(based on 3hrs daily use).
- 5.Applications: Implement the automation by replacing the bulbs in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, ceiling fan, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more.
Zigbee LED Warm White A19 Bulb, 9W, Dimmable, hub Required, Compatible with Alex
Fun, Easy, Stable to Turn on a Light
The unmovable switches sometimes make it a real chore to turn on/off your lights. With Linkind Zigbee Smart Bulb, turn on/off lights could even be amazing and convenient. Zigbee network is known for its low power and stability.
Get the bulb paired with a compatible Zigbee hub(hub sold separately), you are able to
- Remote control lights. Get lights under control at your fingertips on ”Linkind” APP.
- Set flexible ambience. Adjust the brightness from 1% to 100%.
- Voice control the lights with compatible voice devices like Amazon Alexa. Free your hands to focus on something more important.
- Personalize your own scenes Select the lights you want to include,
set up the brightness for “reading”, “cinema mode”, “dinner”, “night light”.
- Automate your lights.Set your lights with timer to let it shine or turn off for you automatically at pre-set time.
Expand your voice control
If you’re a big fan of smart home products and you have invited Echo into your house.
Why not consider to expand the managing scope of your little assistant with more smart bulbs?
The bulb is compatible with Alexa to conduct voice commands, like “Alexa, dim the light to 50%”.
Easy to set up
Download “User Guide”
1. Make sure you have bought a hub for the bulbs.
2.Download “Linkind” APP
3. Add the hub first on the APP
4. Add the bulb
5. Start to control the bulb via APP