- ☞[Embrace Smart Lighting]: Experience a different lighting by connecting the hub and BR30 bulbs in the kit to your network(2.4GHz only). Turn on/off, adjust the color temperature etc. on “Linkind” APP from anywhere.
- ☞[Talk to Your Lights]: Get the kit linked with Alexa, switch on/off, dim or brighten the lights via voice control. When your hands are full, lights are off, turn lamps on by just saying.
- ☞[Enjoy Versatile Functions]: Create “Scenes” for different occasions; Have bulbs work together by putting them in the same “room” on the APP; Set schedules to let the light work on your routine.
- ☞[Set Up in Few Steps]: Plug in the mini hub and BR30 bulbs included, add the kit as a whole on the APP. Once the hub is linked, the bulbs will be connected simultaneously. Share the control with your family if you need.
- ☞[Efficient and Expansible]: The bulbs, equivalent of 60W Halogens, help save 87% on electricity bill. The mini hub consumes little power, while remain responsive and stable even up to 32 bulbs are added(in working range of 40m).
Zigbee LED Bulb BR30 Starter Kit, 60W Equivalent, 2 Dimmable & Tunable Bulbs
APP Control at Home or Away
Download “Linkind” APP and set up the kit within minutes. Get the “User Guide” at below
“Technical Specification ”. Once the kit is added on the APP, you’re able to control the lights
included via the APP from anywhere. Turn your lights on even on a business trip, to pretend you’re home.
Voice Control with Alexa
After created a Linkind Account on the APP, enable the use of “Linkind” in the “Skills & Games” of
Amazon Alexa. Control your lights by talking to Alexa.
Create “Scene”, “Room” and “Automation”
There are multiple functions for you to explore on Linkind APP.
1. Adjust the brightness and color temperature to best fit your moods, save those settings into different “Scenes”, switch to anyone with a single tap.
2. Tap ”...” in the home page to create a “room”, include devices you like to the room. Then you can control them all together.
3. In “Automation”, set up schedules for lights to let them work automatically on your routine.
Expand Your Smart Lighting
The Mini Hub included in the kit is able to add up to 32 Linkind Zigbee LED bulbs(A19 DIM/A19
CCT/A19 RGB/BR30 CCT) or compatible Linkind devices(1-Key/5-Key Remote Controls,
Motion/Door & Window Sensors), without slowing down the Wi-Fi network. It is connected to the router wirelessly.
1x Mini Hub
2x Smart LED Bulb(Dimmable & tunable)
1x Power adapter
1x User Guide
Smart LED Bulb:
Bulb shape: BR30
Feature: Dimmable & Tunable
Voltage: AC 220~240V/50Hz
Color Temp: 2700K~6500K
Light Output: 650lm
Beam Angle: 240°
Mini Hub:Power Source: DC 5V, MAX 1A
Operating Range: 130ft.(40m)