Linkind Dusk-to-Dawn 16 LEDs Solar Light IP67 Waterproof 6500K Daylight White – 2/4-Pack
USD $25.99 – USD $69.99
Linkind solar spotlights with 16 high-brightness LED lamp beads & 90-degree beam angle produce up to 650 lumen of 6500K light output, 50% brighter than other ordinary ones. IP67 waterproof rating allows the lights to withstand all kinds of terrible weather. Workable under temperature ranging from -20~50°C.
Featuring Low Light Mode (12hrs) and High Light Mode (6hrs), Linkind dusk-to-dawn solar landscape spotlights can automatically detect changes in the brightness of the external environment.
|2 - 5||3% USD $25.21|
|6 - 15||5% USD $24.69|
|16 - 30||10% USD $23.39|
Linkind dusk-to-dawn solar landscape spotlight can automatically detect surrounding brightness. It enters charging mode to convert sunlight into electricity that is stored in the built-in battery at daytime, and automatically illuminates to provide security lighting at night.
2 brightness modes available to adjust to the desired mode by pressing the back button.
- 1st press: Low Light Mode (12hrs)
- 2nd press: High Light Mode (6hrs)
- 3rd press: Light off
(Note: As the back button is made for waterproof function and seamless design, you need to press hard on the button to make it work).
Easy to adjust the direction of the lights and solar panel by up to 180 degrees horizontally and 90 degrees vertically, perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house or outdoor areas. Adjusting the solar panel is also good for optimum sun exposure and increasing solar conversion.
The 2200mA larger capacity 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries are quite energy-saving and good for environment. With protection in five aspects, the batteries will automatically stop charging when fully charged so as to prevent overheating, overcharging, inflation and explosion. FCC, CE certified.
|Color Temperature||6500K Daylight|
|Adjustable Angle||Horizontal 180 degree, vertical 90 degree|
|Bea Angle||90 Degree|
|Battery||Lithium 18650, 2200mA, 3.7V|
|Max Working Time||Low Light Mode for 12h, High Light Mode for 6h|
|Work Temp||-20°C to 50°C|
- 01.Make sure the LED solar spotlights is full of solar power for maximum lighting effect. It is recommended to charge it under direct sunlight for 1-2 days before the first use.
- 02.Whether the solar landscape spotlight can produce the best lighting effect depends on sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions, seasons and other conditions.
- 03.The solar spotlight may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to charge in cold or cloudy weather day.
- 04.Please make sure the landscape spotlight is installed under direct sunlight without shade or eave to shelter the solar panel. Otherwise, the lighting time will be shorter.
|Dimensions||4.69 × 9.02 × 7.05 in|
Shipping to EU, Shipping to UK, Shipping to US
They work value for money
These lights are very bright and are extremely well made. They last all night. Very quick delivery. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
I was so impressed with them, I ordered more of them. They are bright and last all night. Great Product, I highly recommend it.
Beyond satisfied with these lights!! They are super bright and look great around the house. Loved them so much that I purchased eight more. So glad that I stumbled upon these amazing, super bright lights to add what we needed to our home